WHO SHOULD BE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE BILLS

So the other day I and a couple of friends went out for a drink in a certain upscale restaurant whose name I can't mention. While the chat was at its peak, the chemistry and body language of a certain couple who were having lunch caught my attention. The lady's smile and the way the man soaked in her presence, they probably weren't aware of their surrounding. When it was time for the bills, the waiter walked past the woman and went straight to the man to ask for the bills. That particular act took me back to another event. One beautiful Sunday, I decided to give my kid brother a treat, and time for the bills,  the waiter went straight to my brother and when he objected and insisted she meets me, the waiter gave me an indulgent smile and kept badgering my innocent brother who looks way older  than his age. The whole drama was quite entertaining and enjoyable.  but the question is who should actually be responsible for bills?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FUNKE AKINDELE BELLO AT WAR WITH FANS OF JENIFA’S DAIRY

MARRYING AN ATHEIST

Shortness of breath, fatigue, bloating, pelvic pain, abdominal swelling and constipation might not be signs of pregnancy!!