Shortness of breath, fatigue, bloating, pelvic pain, abdominal swelling and constipation might not be signs of pregnancy!!



 The symptoms and signs of ovarian cancer can easily pass as the earliest signs of pregnancy since it includes pain in the pelvic, fatigue, abdominal swelling, and shortness of breath, bloating and constipation which are all signs of pregnancy.

Ovarian cancer is a relatively uncommon type of cancer that arises from different types of cells within the ovary. And the most common ovarian cancers are known as epithelial ovarian cancer (EOC).
Ovarian cancer can also be inherited, this inherited mutation in BRCA1 AND BRCA2   can lead to ovarian cancer, and families with these genes are susceptible to ovarian cancer.  
HOW DO WE DETECT
Unfortunately there are no specific sings and symptoms of ovarian cancer until it’s late but nevertheless some symptoms may come up as the disease progresses.
Ø  Pain in the pelvic region
Ø  Fatigue
Ø  Abdominal swelling
Ø  Leg swelling
Ø  Abdominal pain
Ø  Shortness of breath
Ø  Bloating
Ø  Constipation

Now once these symptoms are suspected the next thing to do is diagnosis, this is done by a medical physician (gynecologic oncologist)
DIAGNOSIS
*      Ultrasound screening and
*      CT scan
TREATMENT
The treatment of ovarian cancer which is through surgery and includes the removal of affected organ of site should be done once detected to avoid complications. Health is wealth; endeavor to maintain a healthy lifestyle and a visit to the doctor now is an absolute necessity.  


Comments

  1. I was diagnosed with stage 3 breast cancer in August 2010. A valuable friend told me about Dr. Itua Herbal Center in West Africa. She gave me her phone number and email address. I quickly contacted him to guarantee that his herbal medicines will heal my cancer and I will heal forever I said OK.I ask him what is the healing process, he asks me to pay the fees I did and within 7 working days he sent me the herbal medicine and then he asked me I told my friend Gomez about the herbal drug so that he gave me to go and drink it.So after drinking for two weeks, I was cured, I am so grateful and I promise that I will do it I recommend to anyone who has cancer and that that I am doing. Herbal medicine Dr. Itua makes me believe that there is hope for people with Parkinson's disease, schizophrenia, scoliosis, bladder cancer, colorectal cancer, breast cancer, kidney cancer. , Leukemia, lung cancer, skin cancer, uterine cancer, prostate cancer Fibromyalgia,
    Fibrodysplasia Syndrome, Epilepsy,Sclerosis sickness, Dupuytren's Disease, Diabetes, Celiac Disease, Angiopathy, Ataxia, Arthritis, Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis, Alzheimer's Disease, Lupus, Adrenocortic Carcinoma.Asthma, Allergic Diseases.HIV Help, Bladder cancer,Brain cancer,Esophageal cancer,Gallbladder cancer,Gestational trophoblastic disease,Head and neck cancer,Hodgkin lymphoma
    Intestinal cancer,Liver cancer,Melanoma,Mesothelioma,Multiple myeloma,Neuroendocrine tumors
    Non-Hodgkin lymphoma,Cervical Cancer,Oral cancer,Ovarian cancer,Sinus cancer,Soft tissue sarcoma,Spinal cancer,Stomach cancer
    ,Testicular cancer,Throat cancer,Meniere's disease,Thyroid Cancer,Vaginal cancer,Vulvar cancer
    HIV Aids, Herpes, Disease Chronic inflammatory, Memory disorder,
     Here is his contact information ...... [Email ... drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com. Whatsapp ... + 2348149277967]

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

FUNKE AKINDELE BELLO AT WAR WITH FANS OF JENIFA’S DAIRY

MARRYING AN ATHEIST