THE BIAFRAN SCAM

That's how somebody will just enter trouble, so this whole Biafra thingy with the Igbos is currently beginning to gain grounds so I decided to do my little research. 

After speaking with a certain Anambrarian, I became more confused and scared because I actually thought this was an Igbo movement or is he a traitor, or just an angry man?

Here's what he said 

"I think it's a whole bunch of nonsense rolled in to a green, red and black package. Wow hold on, that probably didn't come out right. Of course it came out just perfect.
It just beats me that even educated people who are supposed to be wiser cannot see beneath the ugly package, who even picked those colours anyway, it screams gloom and death.
So here's the deal, the biafra scam is just a group of old desperate and greedy people, twisting the minds of all the naive people around them, with the promise of a better country.
Greed is a weed plant that thrives everywhere, it doesn't need much nurturing to grow, greedy people will always act out. Even if there is a Biafra tomorrow, they will still turn on each other. Everyone will want to be the leader thus leading to another war.
Getting a new white shirt doesn't mean the armpit won't turn brown again.
I declare today that am a Nigerian, I refuse to be played" 

At this point I just said thank you sir and walked away. I don't know if he was angry  about something or it was just my innocent questions. That's how I ended the research. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FUNKE AKINDELE BELLO AT WAR WITH FANS OF JENIFA’S DAIRY

MARRYING AN ATHEIST

Shortness of breath, fatigue, bloating, pelvic pain, abdominal swelling and constipation might not be signs of pregnancy!!