11 YEARS OLD CONDOM EXPERT



This one is a bit hard to swallow,  So uganda activist Stella Nyazy gave her 11 years old daughter "the condom talk?". At first I wanted to pour spit on the floor, move my shoulder up and down and say abomination!. For those of you who don't understand, that's the Nigerian way of expressing disgust.

So considering the clamour for sex education and the fact that am educated and supposedly more exposed and "civilized"  I decided to chill out a little.  so after a long and hard battle between the Nigerian me who wants to do the Nigerian thing and the educated me who thinks it's perfectly, civilization won but am still a little skeptical about the time frame. 

Am really concerned because I'd love to have kids someday and I really need to know when it's okay to tell my daughter the main function of a penis and why you have to put a rubber on it. 
Am wondering how she'll react to this because I know exactly how am going to react even if my mum gave me this talk at 20 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FUNKE AKINDELE BELLO AT WAR WITH FANS OF JENIFA’S DAIRY

MARRYING AN ATHEIST

Shortness of breath, fatigue, bloating, pelvic pain, abdominal swelling and constipation might not be signs of pregnancy!!